1) For the beginner this trick is easier done not moving (as you get better you will probably find it easier to Ollie when youre moving).
2) Position your back foot on the corner of your tail and your front foot in the middle of your board.
3) Now with your back foot press down on the tail with a good amount of power
4) OK here cums the hard part; as soon as the tail hits the ground you have to slide your front foot up toward the nose.(If you dont do the last step youre board will not level out and bring the back of the ground)
5) To make yourself Ollie higher you have to lift your knees up by your chest.
6) To land you have to extend your legs then when you hit the ground absorb the impact with your legs and roll away.