1) For this trick you need speed. Speed helps you rotate faster.
2) So roll along at about mach 10 with your back foot in the Ollie position and your front foot just behind the front truck bolts. And your back foot kind of towards the heel edge of your tail.
3) Start to wind up, you should turn towards your tail since your doing a frontside 180.
4) Now snap your tail and Ollie but at the same time scoop the tail around with the back foot, and unwind.
5) Now you should be riding switch or backwards or fakie or whatever.
(You need to go a full 180 degrees around; not just 178, or 179, 180 god dammit, other wise you wont keep rolling.)