1) For this trick you need to be able to do kickflips and B/S 180s with relative ease, it would also help to know how to do a varial flip.
2) Allright, feet should be in ollie position as always, but the front foot needs to be angled towards the nose a lil bit more.
3) Okay, now, wind up like you were going to do a B/S 180, then hit your tail and do a kickflip turning it in the direction you are spinning.
4) Next jump over the board staying with it as it turns, the hardest part is catching it with your front foot.
5) Catch the board and roll. To do this trick successfully you need to spin a FULL 180 or your not gonna keep rollin. Good luck.