1) Stand with your back foot ready to snap the tail and your front foot with your toes hanging slightly over the edge of the board.
2) Pop an ollie, when you slide your foot up slide it off the inside corner of your nose so your heel flips the board, thus the name heelflip.da.
3) Now you have to jump super high so your feet (mainly the front one) dont get in the way of the board flipping.
4) Once the board has flipped all the way around catch it with your front foot, then bring your other foot on too.
5) Reach for the ground with your legs, as they hit absorbe the impact and go try it off a 12 stair, or a curb.